If you want to plan out a recreational marijuana vacation then you need to consider going to Colorado. When you choose to go to Colorado, then you are choosing the best option for your needs as Colorado was the first state to legalize marijuana for recreational use. You can find many great options for visiting Colorado on a marijuana tour as the marijuana industry has exploded and you can now find anything from ‘bud and breakfasts’ to airport tours. If you are planning a specific holiday that will take you on a Colorado recreational marijuana dispensary binge tour, then you will want to be sure that you plan ahead.
There are many things to consider when trying to decide where to go on a recreational marijuana trip to Colorado. Listed here are several tips to help you with this decision making process:
- Bring cash. You will need to be sure that you hit up an ATM before you go or call ahead to see if the dispensary that you want to visit has an ATM inside. Most dispensaries are cash only so it is vital to know what you are getting into before you go in with credit cards.
- Bring your ID. You will also need to have a valid ID and to be over the age of 21 to enter a recreational marijuana dispensary in the state of Colorado.
- Expect security. You should expect to go through security in order to get inside. You may have several security offers to pass through or you may need to wait in a waiting room while the staff checks out your ID and then calls you inside.
- Stay in Denver. You can find dispensaries located all over the place but if you choose to stay in the Denver area, then you will have hundreds of options to choose from. This is a great idea of you are looking for very specific types of items.
- Research it ahead of time. You will also want to research your strains ahead of time in order to have a better idea of what you are looking for before you take your trip.
- Start with smaller doses. Colorado marijuana can be very strong so it is important to start out small, especially when it comes to edibles.
- Let the ‘budtenders’ help you.
As you can see, there are many great reasons to visit Colorado and enjoy a recreational marijuana trip. You can find a plethora of options that go along with recreational marijuana vacations. You can choose to stay in Denver or you can choose to go to mountain towns. You can get your edibles or concentrates from Denver and venture on or you can find a well know and respected chain that is located all over the state.
If you want to find the right dispensary for your needs, then you will need to visit the experts over at Green Dragon Colorado. They are the leading experts in recreational marijuana and can help you find exactly what you need.